"Life is full of beautiful things yet to be discovered"

Aug 15, 2013

CROCHET INDIAN FLAG COLOR WALL HANGING & SQUARE DOILY

Hello my dear ones.......

     Happy Independence day to all of you. Once again I'm back to my blog after three months.... past three months i had lot of works with shifting my house... arrangements.... health issues.... etc,. above all these things its my laziness :( In my old house i cannot put kolam in my street as we lived in upstairs... now daily i'm drawing kolams in-front of my home... i will post the collage of my kolams in my next post

     For this Independence day i made a wall hanging and a square pineapple doily using the tri-color theme. This theme is a group activity announced by "Passionate about crochet" in Facebook  This is the first time i'm working on a theme and its very exiting love to work on more themes like this.....  now take a look on my works
   



arulworks

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...