"Life is full of beautiful things yet to be discovered"

Jan 27, 2012

CROCHET TINY GIFT POUCH WITH STRINGS


CROCHET TINY GIFT POUCH WITH STRINGS
I made this a while back…. My hubby got a gold coin for a gift without a gift box…. But I don’t want to give that without packing… so I decided to make this tiny string pouch while travelling…. I’m happy with the outcome… simple but beautiful.





Here is the free pattern
·         Do a magic ring or ch 6
·         Round 1: Ch 3(count as 1st dc) & 7 dc into the ring. Total 8. Join with sl st to the 1st Ch 3
·         Round 2: 2 dc in each dc. Total 16 dc’s
·         Round 3: dc in each dc. Total 16 dc’s
·         Round 4 & 5: dc in each dc.
·         Round 6: Ch 4(1dc plus ch1) *skip a dc, dc in next dc, ch 1) repeat from. Join with sl st to the 1st Ch 3
·         Round 7: sl st to the Ch 1 space. Ch3, 4 dc in the Ch 1 space & make 5 dc in every Ch 1 space. Join with sl st to the 1st Ch 3
For strings:
          Make two Ch 25 and join these in the Ch 1 space of the pouch to use as draw string



arulworks

7 comments:

  1. It's so lovely! Thanks for sharing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pouch arul.. i like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arul nice little baby tote bag. Well crafted. Just dropped by to say that I am sharing an award with you. Please do visit my blog and take it. nityakalyani-kalmat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://viji-crafts.blogspot.in/vijayalakshmiFebruary 6, 2012 at 1:55 PM

    Dear Aruljothikarikalan,
    Your creations are good and i Like your mehindi designs.
    Pl. accept an award from my blog.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great idea to give a Coin and I love that..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...